Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Adaptability Skrelp
Hey y’all! I’m new to this website, and came here in search of an Adaptability Skrelp. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!
Hi @bdaddy69 ,
nice to meet you. I want to help you. However, I only own games till generation 6. If you are able to trade with me by GTS and gen 6 (X,Y,AlphaSaphire,OmegaRuby) we can arrange something.

Have a great day!
Best,
Gernot
(Mar 13, 2019, 10:44 AM)Gentleman Wrote: Hi @bdaddy69 ,
nice to meet you. I want to help you. However, I only own games till generation 6. If you are able to trade with me by GTS and gen 6 (X,Y,AlphaSaphire,OmegaRuby) we can arrange something.

Have a great day!
Best,
Gernot

Good news, I can trade on Gen 6 games! However, I don’t have anything worthy of being traded on there so if you’re cool with getting like a Cresselia would that work?
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:27 PM)bdaddy69 Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2019, 10:44 AM)Gentleman Wrote: Hi @bdaddy69 ,

Have a great day!
Best,
Gernot

Good news, I can trade on Gen 6 games! However, I don’t have anything worthy of being traded on there so if you’re cool with getting like a Cresselia would that work?

@Gentleman
I have a few Adaptability Skrelp, available in both Gen 6 and 7, and can make it available if that helps.
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:48 PM)dmann Wrote: I have a few Adaptability Skrelp, available in both Gen 6 and 7, and can make it available if that helps.

Bet, that would be awesome! Gen 7 preferred but Gen 6 would be sweet too
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:52 PM)bdaddy69 Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:48 PM)dmann Wrote: I have a few Adaptability Skrelp, available in both Gen 6 and 7, and can make it available if that helps

Bet, that would be awesome! Gen 7 preferred but Gen 6 would be sweet too
@dmann
Okay nice @dmann 
if gen7 is preferred than I kindly ask you to provide our new member the needed support.
However, if there are any issues you can get back to me @bdaddy69. Smile

Best,
Gernot
(Mar 13, 2019, 02:33 PM)Gentleman Wrote: Okay nice @dmann 
if gen7 is preferred than I kindly ask you to provide our new member the needed support.
However, if there are any issues you can get back to me @bdaddy69. Smile

Best,
Gernot

Gen 6 is perfect! I’d love your help! Message me so we can work this deal out, thank you!
If you can get on the Discord channel for here, I will help you on there?