Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] CICI wants to battle!!!
Hello! My name's Cici and I'm a terrible lurker but I found myself interested in how organized this forum is. I promise I don't bite! Smile

A bit about me:
I've been a Pokémon fan since Gen I and have played the games on and off throughout my life. I only recently impulse bought Moon and decided to try something I always ignored in every other game...breeding!!! And my interest in that led me here where I hope to learn as much as I can from others and hopefully share my lovely babies with everyone! 

I'm also a fan of reading, various anime, and love old school video games! I play a few games on PC (mostly steam games, FFXIV, and League of Legends) but I haven't had much time for them lately.

Hope to see you around!
What's up Cici! Welcome to the forums Smile
If you're interested in battling, there's going to be a few tournaments over the summer that you might want to take part in. Also as you're a breeder you might want to join the breeding alliance.
Hope you enjoy your time here ✌
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@LurkLiveLove Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly around here :D welcome to our lovely little site ~
Thanks for the welcome! Where might I find the alliance? I'm still cruising through interesting introductory posts atm so I'm getting sidetracked constantly.
I am a mass-breeder too! Smile

Remember to check our Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@LurkLiveLove I'm not actually sure, there used to be a thread for it but I cant seem to find it.
@wartty you know how to join the breeding alliance these days?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I can battle  Big Grin
@stephenWITNESS lol thanks I never would've noticed xD
@LurkLiveLove I actually don't know how you'd go about it nowadays, last year there was a thread for it and around newyears id asked @naitre to apply but I haven't seen her online in a long time :\
I'm sure I'll stumble across what I'm looking for sooner or later, lol. I'll have to check out the discord sometime soon too. Smile