Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ain't no party like an S Club party
Hey everyone!

Long time lurker and watcher of Justin's stream here, and just starting to get back into Pokémon after a bit of a hiatus. Looking to finally complete my dex in ORAS, start breeding more competitives, and hopefully trade/battle with some of you fine people.

Aside from Pokémon, my interests lie in fitness, films, fantasy novels, and DnD.

Looking forward to start being a more active member of the community!

Zach
Welcome to the forums and here a post to help you complete your dex http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-do-you-...hlight=dex
A legend fallen from grace.
Welcome to the squa- *Cereal Mod Rogue glares at me* Iiii mean welcome to the forums! Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:10 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Welcome to the squa- *Cereal Mod Rogue glares at me* Iiii mean welcome to the forums! Kappa

banned.

i play the bad cop on purpose, trust me :b

Welcome to the squad!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:33 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:10 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Welcome to the squa- *Cereal Mod Rogue glares at me* Iiii mean welcome to the forums! Kappa

banned.

i play the bad cop on purpose, trust me :b

Welcome to the squad!

...Well its been fun here on the forums, but I guess its time for my leave. Bye, PokemonForever, TheReplayFlynn, and The most bootyful Pugs that have been here. Thank you, and goodnight!

btw Ill be here aaaaaalll week Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Welcome to the site
MY EGO
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Welcome to the forum :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Thank you to everyone for all the warm greetings!