Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Alpha and Omega Starters?!
Hey everyone! Just to keep the hype real, I'm curious to see what starter you guys are going to pick in Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby! Because i can't seem to decide myself, so maybe this will help me decide! Smile

So please post your choice of Torchic, Mudkip, or Treecko and a brief description why you chose that pokemon!

Thanks for posting! Have fun! tjfJsweg  tjfPizza  tjfBlame  kappa, Kappa  tjfGooble

[Image: torchic_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48vt.gif][Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif][Image: treecko_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48v2.gif]
im going with mudkip [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif] in AS (mega swampert swift swim with kyogre rain setter) and treeko [Image: treecko_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48v2.gif] in OR
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Obviously I'm going with Treecko, and the reason for this is, because Grovyle is my favourite pokemon!
Going mudkip for mega swampert tjfJsweg
[Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif] of course
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:32 AM)Grovylite Wrote: Obviously I'm going with Treecko, and the reason for this is, because Grovyle is my favourite pokemon!

Yes Grovyle is pretty sick tho!  Cool
Rockin muh boy [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:55 PM)Skarric Wrote: Rockin muh boy [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]

*bruh kappa
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
[Image: treecko_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48v2.gif] going treecko
Team Mudkip ftw!