Poll: What should the guild's 1st breeding event be?
This poll is closed.
Pikachu Clones
9.09%
1 9.09%
Fossil Pokemon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Surprise Us!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)!
@TestarudoRi Not bad, not bad at all. The only thing I would otherwise suggest is that you find a breeding father in the Field or Fairy egg group that has a Timid nature so that you can pass it down immediately without any of the guesswork. Well, no time like the present then. Get to breeding and PM when you have the Pachirisu so I can take a look. If you can effectively breed this guy and show him to me, I'll add you to the guild roster. Okay?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 5, 2017, 01:12 PM)0kamii Wrote: @TestarudoRi Not bad, not bad at all. The only thing I would otherwise suggest is that you find a breeding father in the Field or Fairy egg group that has a Timid nature so that you can pass it down immediately without any of the guesswork. Well, no time like the present then. Get to breeding and PM when you have the Pachirisu so I can take a look. If you can effectively breed this guy and show him to me, I'll add you to the guild roster. Okay?

- 0kamii

Okay and thank you for the suggestion.  I will start after I eat lunch and it was a fun test.
@TestarudoRi You're very welcome; I look forward to seeing your results. Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii the partnership sounds wonderful ;D and that symbol will fit nicely right next to my Nidoking, honestly I'm so happy to have an ally in the effort xD I think we've got each other added if I'm not mistaken so maybe we could direct trade those two? My gts is almost always full thanks to that exeggcute giveaway xP speaking of that I was gonna ask how you got your vgc reviews on the front page of the site? I wanted to try and get my exeggcute giveaway up there since I feel like it won't be noticed by new users buried in the forums
@wartty Pff, heck if I know. I guess someone (i.e. one of the admins) saw it and figured, "Hey, people might like this!" and posted it to the homepage. That's how it happened with all four of the posts I have there. Each one I was like, "Yay, it's done. I hope people like it... *four hours later* What!? On the homepage again?!" That's honestly how it went. If you want something on the homepage, I guess you just have to make a really noticable post or something. Sorry, wartty, can't really help you there. Undecided

What I can help you with though is an Emolga and an Alomomola. Since we've got a bit of history together, sure! I can trade you directly. Let me hop on my Sun version and I'll hand over those two mons. Kili and Kanalu Keiki are sure to love their new abode!

- 0kamii

@wartty Online, in Festival Plaza, and ready to trade!

- 0kamii

@0kamii 
I completed the test and am ready to show you the pokemon whenever.  I have the 5IV flawless Pachirisu in a heal ball with HA and timid nature (male and female).  Gave it the egg moves charge, follow me, iron tail, and fake tears.  I know some of those are unneccessary but I was able to do that with little effort because I have a 5IV blitzle, sentret with iron tail, and timid minun ready for breeding so I just bred them to get males and leveled them up for the moves.
@TestarudoRi Excellent. I see you even went above the set parameters and added in a bit of frou-frou. I like the initiative. I'm heading into Festival Plaza now. You can send the trade link to me and we'll trade mons so I can inspect your Pachirisu.

I'll send you one I bred as well. You didn't think I'd talk the talk without walking the walk, did you? Wink

- 0kamii

@0kamii 
Okay.  Thank you for the trade and hope test goes well.
@0kamii congrats on the 100th post! You definitely deserve the recognition, your write ups speak for themselves! Looking forward to what you have in-store + I vote you and @wartty as the leaders of the new breeding alience Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!