Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

An important question for newer users.
Hi there! I'm Squeab, and I have a question on behalf of the mod team.

First off if you're a new user, I would highly suggest reading this. That way you won't get yelled at for breaking rules.

Anyways, the mod team would like to know how you found the forums. Let's keep this to users who've registered in the past like.... 6 months? Let's go with that. Thank you very much!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
A very bad time, let me out of here
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Forums? I thought this was Spanish class
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Oct 31, 2016, 08:50 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Forums? I thought this was Spanish class

Pfft, this is obviously French Class.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
i was looking for a shiny swirlix and i found a giveaway in here
Saw it in one of @Justin 's videos, the one about the Advanced Shiny Hunting Tutorial with the two other youtubers (can't think of their names). Came to check it out and ended up being a great community
I was googling for a 6IV Ditto and found the giveaway
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Nov 1, 2016, 02:39 AM)ScarletSableye Wrote: Saw it in one of @Justin 's videos, the one about the Advanced Shiny Hunting Tutorial with the two other youtubers (can't think of their names). Came to check it out and ended up being a great community

The same XD
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
Googled "6 IV Ditto". The giveaway was the second result.
(Nov 1, 2016, 07:52 AM)Llocin1151 Wrote: Googled "6 IV Ditto". The giveaway was the second result.

same here, ended up discovering a great community :D