Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Anorith w/ egg moves
does anyone have an Anorith with the egg moves Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet and Cross Poison in ORAS?
you got?
(May 4, 2017, 05:28 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: you got?

nope, still dont have kabuto or anorith with the egg moves..
@lukelukeluke Lol I think I could comeup with one of those for you :p
(May 5, 2017, 07:30 AM)wartty Wrote: @lukelukeluke Lol I think I could comeup with one of those for you :p

haha dude you really are a life saver  Big Grin tell me when you have one? preferably a female, I can trade you some legendaries if you'd like
@lukelukeluke Lol well what would you have to offer? im also kinda looking for breedjects in rareballs if you happen to have any of those :p
(May 5, 2017, 10:27 PM)wartty Wrote: @lukelukeluke Lol well what would you have to offer? im also kinda looking for breedjects in rareballs if you happen to have any of those :p

I have spare rayquazas, xerneas and latios to spare, as well as these:

5IV BR Blaziken
5IV BR Pinsir
5IV BR Swampert
5IV BR Salamence
5IV BR Venusaur
5IV BR Greninja
5IV BR Machamp

and the Anorith im looking for is for ORAS, if anything
Lol I suppose I could use the BR Machamp, is it TR ready or just normal? lol but it feels like your over paying a lil but :P
Edit : btw did you want Swift Swim anorith or Battle armor?
(May 7, 2017, 08:51 AM)wartty Wrote: Lol I suppose I could use the BR Machamp, is it TR ready or just normal? lol but it feels like your over paying a lil but :P
Edit : btw did you want Swift Swim anorith or Battle armor?

sorry, what is TR? it already has its EVs maxed out, battle ready as well. Up to you if you want it Smile and Battle Armor please!
Lol I meant trick room ready :p and kay ill have him done tonight ~