Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Pokemon for manaphy
i am looking for a manaphy, I can gen you any Pokemon you want in return with perfect IV and whatever moves you want
I can clone mine? Though why can't you gen one yourself?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Yeah if you can gen any pokémon why not gen a manaphy :P
Though I think you want a real one?
I can get one but it's not letting me use it for online battles, I don't know what I am doing wrong while cloning it. SjoredDN if you could clone one I would really appreciate it. Or if someone happened to have the template to gen a manaphy that would also work :]
I have a genned Manaphy if you like one, though its from Gen 4 so I'm not sure if you want one with or without the pentagon.
(Jun 28, 2015, 03:29 PM)Orion4 Wrote: I can get one but it's not letting me use it for online battles, I don't know what I am doing wrong while cloning it. SjoredDN if you could clone one I would really appreciate it. Or if someone happened to have the template to gen a manaphy that would also work  :]

Manaphy is banned from VGC regardless whether everything's correct with it. You should be able to use it in free battles but you can't it ranked battles or (most) online competitions. I can still clone mine for you though.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.