Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Word On Justin?
It's been a while since I have seen any news. Is he doing okay? Still moving? I've begun to worry a little. : (
From his recent tweets i think (dont quote me) that he is at his new home but hasnt got eveything in the home and also needs to unpack, dont worry hes doing fine, cant say an exact time he'll be back but we just gotta wait a liiittle bit more Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
He currently doesnt have Internet according to the replay, so if he does plan to stream anytime soon it will be probably when he gets his internet up and running and everything unpacked.  Optimistically, I'd say he could be back in a week or 2, but likely he will need to sort his life out and probably post a good amount of videos on his YouTube in the meantime. So I agree with what naitre said.

But however long it takes, I'll keep supporting him with my monthly 5 bucks and not try to rush him.  Moving while dealing with health issues at the same time is tough after all. :D
I heard from him recently, he's doing well! As Epic said his new place is taking some time to get up and running. I know he really appreciates everyone's positive thoughts and well wishes!
actually http://www.twitch.tv/thereplayflynn just went live today! thanks everyone for sticking around. looking to do some live stuff soon!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Justin is rip BibleThump
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(May 10, 2015, 04:37 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Justin is rip BibleThump

He was so young, too! He only turned 18 a few months ago!  kappa
He got lost in the woods, and a Wild Beard appeared! Justin used Pluck! It wasn't very effective. Wild Beard used Bestow! Justin received a Wild Beard! Justin blacked out!

And that's how he was automatically teleported back to civilization.
Justin will be back in 2 weeks :P
(May 13, 2015, 05:21 PM)sidewinderl Wrote: He got lost in the woods, and a Wild Beard appeared!  Justin used Pluck!  It wasn't very effective.  Wild Beard used Bestow!  Justin received a Wild Beard! Justin blacked out!  

And that's how he was automatically teleported back to civilization.

lols this is so silly xD