Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Anyone got some spare evolutions stone?
Hello there I'm 6 pokemons from completing my living dex and was wondering if someone was kind enough to help me with a few evolution stones? I need 2 Shiny Stones, 1 Dawn and 1 Dusk Stones. I can compensate with some Moon and Sun Stones.

Thank you
(Nov 15, 2016, 10:14 PM)alwayswannafly Wrote: Hello there I'm 6 pokemons from completing my living dex and was wondering if someone was kind enough to help me with a few evolution stones? I need 2 Shiny Stones, 1 Dawn and 1 Dusk Stones. I can compensate with some Moon and Sun Stones.

Thank you

I know I have the  dawn and dusk stones not sure about the sun,moon and the 2 shiny stones
(Nov 16, 2016, 05:32 AM)silverswitch1234 Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 10:14 PM)alwayswannafly Wrote: Hello there I'm 6 pokemons from completing my living dex and was wondering if someone was kind enough to help me with a few evolution stones? I need 2 Shiny Stones, 1 Dawn and 1 Dusk Stones. I can compensate with some Moon and Sun Stones.

Thank you

I know I have the  dawn and dusk stones not sure about the sun,moon and the 2 shiny stones

Silverswitch do you mind trading your dawn stone & dusk  for sun stones? I'm online and ready to trade if you are Blush
I have ton of them, I will be online today after 4PM EST
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
(Nov 16, 2016, 09:19 AM)LWiki Wrote: I have ton of them, I will be online today after 4PM EST

That's after 4 AM in my time zone, but I will be checking often to see if you are online. Thank you for your help
@alwayswannafly I am available to trade right now.
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~