Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Aot/Marvel Crossover!!
So I'm sure many of you have heard the shocking news of Marvel and Attack on Titan doing a crossover in Japan in two weeks. No other Information has been published yet other than the image in the link below. What do you think of the crossover? Are you excited and can't wait or do you not like the crossover idea. If you like this crossover what heroes would you like to see. If you don't like this idea please share your opinion as to why.

I for one love this Idea. Spidey is my favorite hero and Aot is one of my favorite mangas at the moment. I love the Idea of maybe seeing heroes or villians such as Deadpool and Wolverine or Venom and Dr. Doom killing Titans. I also hope to see the X-Men or Avengers teaming up with Eren, Mikasa, Levi and crew to destroy some Titans. This is also a great way for manga and anime to get more recognition here in the West and Vice Versa. Thank you for reading and please share your opinions below. Smile

http://kotaku.com/attack-on-titan-marvel...1654205439
I would have liked to see how Attack on Titan would have gone had it not gotten popular and had to change its direction.
AOT! [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]

I'm really curious about this crossover. Who would ever expect something like this to happen lol
I love AOT and Marvel, but tbh, I hope the crossover is just a spin off.. I like how the manga has been going Sad
Yeah I don't think it is supposed to be taken too seriously everyone. I think it is just supposed to be a cool crossover plus we don't know if it is even a manga crossover they haven't said yet. Apparently Brutus a magazine in Tokyo will reveal more about the crossover and they will have a "What If' comic in it showing the Avengers battling the female Titan in New York