Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Are you in College, High school, or already have your life worked out?
I'm a senior in high school. When I graduate I plan on going to college to study Business. My parents and grandparents own their own businesses so it's something I have been around a lot and enjoy.
I'm about to get my AA degree in Digital Media then after that I'm going to transfer to a 4 year university to get a bachelor's in computer science. I'd like to be a game developer when I'm finished.
First year college Smile Major in Food Technology :3
It's good to meet everybody! Honestly, I didn't know there were this many high school students here. I was one of those people who got to high school and thought pokemon and all that were stupid, and then when I got to college everyone was spazzing out over pokemon so I got back into it..lol
You're all making me feel old.
Old man, lol. Imagine how Justin feels
(Nov 19, 2014, 06:02 AM)theanimal189 Wrote: Old man, lol. Imagine how Justin feels

Justin's only 18
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
For almost 13 years now....lol
Well after reading these responses I feel ancient. I'm 33 years old, and I'm currently an Assistant Store Manager with Lowe's. I have a wife and three daughters (7, 4, and 4), and we just celebrated the 11th anmiversery of moving into our house (11/18/03) together. After graduating high school with a 3.5 gpa, I took a year off then started working retail from the bottom and worked my way into management quickly. I decided against going to college being I was in depression from not getting any attention from the ladies, and feared it would only get worse in college...that and I procrastinated too much and was too late in applying. My daughters are already playing games, my oldest is even into Pokemon. We also watch One Piece together every night, where I have to now read the subtitles for her being we surpassed where the dub is at.
(Nov 19, 2014, 06:35 AM)leftwingzero Wrote: Well after reading these responses I feel ancient.  I'm 33 years old, and I'm currently an Assistant Store Manager with Lowe's.  I have a wife and three daughters (7, 4, and 4), and we just celebrated the 11th anmiversery of moving into our house (11/18/03) together.  After graduating high school with a 3.5 gpa, I took a year off then started working retail from the bottom and worked my way into management quickly.  I decided against going to college being I was in depression from not getting any attention from the ladies, and feared it would only get worse in college...that and I procrastinated too much and was too late in applying.  My daughters are already playing games, my oldest is even into Pokemon.  We also watch One Piece together every night, where I have to now read the subtitles for her being we surpassed where the dub is at.

Have you seen this?

#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX