Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Are you in College, High school, or already have your life worked out?
(Nov 19, 2014, 07:01 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 06:35 AM)leftwingzero Wrote: Well after reading these responses I feel ancient.  I'm 33 years old, and I'm currently an Assistant Store Manager with Lowe's.  I have a wife and three daughters (7, 4, and 4), and we just celebrated the 11th anmiversery of moving into our house (11/18/03) together.  After graduating high school with a 3.5 gpa, I took a year off then started working retail from the bottom and worked my way into management quickly.  I decided against going to college being I was in depression from not getting any attention from the ladies, and feared it would only get worse in college...that and I procrastinated too much and was too late in applying.  My daughters are already playing games, my oldest is even into Pokemon.  We also watch One Piece together every night, where I have to now read the subtitles for her being we surpassed where the dub is at.

Have you seen this?

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Yes I know about the robot.
(Nov 19, 2014, 06:35 AM)leftwingzero Wrote: Well after reading these responses I feel ancient.  I'm 33 years old, and I'm currently an Assistant Store Manager with Lowe's.  I have a wife and three daughters (7, 4, and 4), and we just celebrated the 11th anmiversery of moving into our house (11/18/03) together.  After graduating high school with a 3.5 gpa, I took a year off then started working retail from the bottom and worked my way into management quickly.  I decided against going to college being I was in depression from not getting any attention from the ladies, and feared it would only get worse in college...that and I procrastinated too much and was too late in applying.  My daughters are already playing games, my oldest is even into Pokemon.  We also watch One Piece together every night, where I have to now read the subtitles for her being we surpassed where the dub is at.

Thanks for making me feel better :P
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:08 AM)Nathan Wrote:

Thanks for making me feel better :P

That wasn't very nice Nathan! lol
Training to become a pokemon master
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Nov 19, 2014, 08:47 AM)Legacy Wrote:

You know, I'm surprised noone said that before you...lol
And I'm training to be better than Faker-Senpai kappa
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:48 AM)theanimal189 Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing lol

Ignore my signature Wink
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Nov 19, 2014, 08:50 AM)Legacy Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:48 AM)theanimal189 Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing lol

Ignore my signature Wink

Legacy-senpai is best senpai
I completed an Associates degree in Baking and Pastries one year after High School because I was interested in that area at the time. I found out that the food industry just sucks in general so I went to a real four year college to complete a Bachelor's degree majoring in Physics. I'm currently a 3rd year student in the program and 21 year old. I tutor several math courses and do work study for the Physics and Engineering department. Right now the plan is to finish the degree and look into becoming a teacher.
(Nov 19, 2014, 09:02 AM)Joushou Wrote: I completed an Associates degree in Baking and Pastries one year after High School because I was interested in that area at the time. I found out that the food industry just sucks in general so I went to a real four year college to complete a Bachelor's degree majoring in Physics. I'm currently a 3rd year student in the program and 21 year old. I tutor several math courses and do work study for the Physics and Engineering department. Right now the plan is to finish the degree and look into becoming a teacher.

Sounds like you're getting it all worked out! Lol. If I hadn't already finished all of my math courses I might have needed some tutoring, I'm not like terrible at math but I just don't enjoy it and I struggled a lot in it.

And yeah, I had an ex girlfriend who was trying to open up her own bakery in the future so she was trying to get her AA in baking and pastries, I think she said screw that and switched to business or accounting because the food industry just isn't that great..good getting out of it man!