Soda Pop
Candy
Chocolate
Bunny
Four (it's cosmic)
U stoopid
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Do you already have a team in your mind for VGC2015 even tho the rules/legal pokemon are not confirmed yet? and if yes: Around who are you building this team? Kappa/
I've mostly been working on my Dark type gym (though I'm pretty certain the Goomy League is not going to happen). I'm thinking about a Superpower Malamar team along with a Mega Gardevoir, Garchomp, Wash Rotom (as always), Ferrothorn, and a Talonflame (assuming Kalos Pokedex is legal or else I'm in trouble)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 10, 2014, 06:43 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: I've mostly been working on my Dark type gym (though I'm pretty certain the Goomy League is not going to happen). I'm thinking about a Superpower Malamar team along with a Mega Gardevoir, Garchomp, Wash Rotom (as always), Ferrothorn, and a Talonflame (assuming Kalos Pokedex is legal or else I'm in trouble)

About the gym thing (since i'm also in it) i'm also not sure if it's going to happen or not. We were supposed to have a tournament today on the 10th to make a gym-order but I never heard anything about it anymore so I guess it's canceled/delayed. I don't know if you're also in the facebook group or not? Not that it's very active but it sometimes gets updated with new messages and stuff.

But to go back on-topic I will ask another question Kappa/

Would you rather have finger-sized legs or leg-sized fingers? Kappa
I'd rather be unable to move my legs then unable to move my hands so probably finger sized legs
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Pizza Pies or Pie Pizzas?

Up or Down

East or West

North or Northeast

Po or Panda

Kungfu or Panda

Squirtle or eevee

Eevee or Eeveelutions

Psyduck or Golduck?