Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ask ______ Thread!
I'm gonna have to go with Rayquaza, I love his design. Although, I love mew too and have a mew plushie. (Couldn't find a Rayquaza plushie in Tokyo...Undecided)
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

What is your favorite song? (btw oreo, you should make a new thread for Evyii! ;P)
Favorite Song of all Time: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Song I love right now: Time to Say Goodbye by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I was thinking that everyone would be in this thread so it just creates a huge chain Smile

Also favorite pokemon type?
I have two favorite and their quite hilarious together. I'm a water and fire fan so I never know which starter to choose. Especially gen 3 it was hard for me and had to cut the line at my favorite mega... Blaziken

So when the unreleased water/fire legendary comes out you will be going crazy? XD

Favorite Pokeball in Smash Bros?
Yup I'm loving that typing and I can't wait to get it.

And.. favorite pokeball in smash bros would be Latios and Latias, just too OP

How long have you been watching Justin stream?
What's your favorite mega pokemon?
Favorite number from 1-10?