Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] 6iv Jolly Rowlet's
Just like somebody else who recently made a post I've had no luck with the Masada method and as a result have accumulated quite the pool of 6iv Rowlet's. As of now I have exactly 30 so if anybody would like one just let me know what you have to offer. At the moment the mon that I want the most is a HA Sandshrew if anybody has one to offer. Thanks!
(Dec 7, 2016, 01:40 PM)Zaino Wrote: Just like somebody else who recently made a post I've had no luck with the Masada method and as a result have accumulated quite the pool of 6iv Rowlet's. As of now I have exactly 30 so if anybody would like one just let me know what you have to offer. At the moment the mon that I want the most is a HA Sandshrew if anybody has one to offer. Thanks!

Could I have one, please, man? 

Relatively new to breeding and such so don't have much to offer in return unfortunately.
(Dec 7, 2016, 01:45 PM)Wegquaza Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 01:40 PM)Zaino Wrote: Just like somebody else who recently made a post I've had no luck with the Masada method and as a result have accumulated quite the pool of 6iv Rowlet's. As of now I have exactly 30 so if anybody would like one just let me know what you have to offer. At the moment the mon that I want the most is a HA Sandshrew if anybody has one to offer. Thanks!

Relatively new to breeding and such so don't have much to offer in return unfortunately.
yeah post something on gts, looking for a level 1-10 rowlet with male only gender and let me know your ign and what pokemon you post
(Dec 7, 2016, 01:52 PM)Zaino Wrote:

yeah post something on gts, looking for a level 1-10 rowlet with male only gender and let me know your ign and what pokemon you post

Deposited a Scyther (Lv. 1) - "I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg".

IGN is 'Weg'.
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:10 PM)Wegquaza Wrote:

Deposited a Scyther (Lv. 1) - "I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg".

IGN is 'Weg'.

somebody already grabbed it if you still want one just make sure you also choose a gender you want

I'd also like a 6 iv Rowlett, I don't have much, only Adament Mimikyu's with mostly 4/6 perfect ivs and the other 2 in the 25+
@ImaMapleTree that's fine just post it on gts, looking for lvl: 1-10, male, Rowlet
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:28 PM)Zaino Wrote: @ImaMapleTree that's fine just post it on gts, looking for lvl: 1-10, male, Rowlet

Depositited, Level 1, "I want to fill my Pokedex"
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:19 PM)Zaino Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:10 PM)Wegquaza Wrote:

IGN is 'Weg'.

somebody already grabbed it if you still want one just make sure you also choose a gender you want

Posted the Rowlett (Lv. 9) they traded me back on there.

IGN: Weg - "I want to fill my Pokédex"
@ImaMapleTree it was sniped just add my fc