Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Adamant 6IV Rowlets are looking for new trainers
(Dec 7, 2016, 12:28 PM)Wegquaza Wrote: Hey, @vaporeonite - I've added your FC.

I'm new to the breeding and don't have much "good" stuff to offer in return, but if you still have any going spare I would love one!

Thank you.

No problem! I still have more than enough 6IV ones to spare :D

(Dec 7, 2016, 12:33 PM)sugaahboy Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 05:00 AM)vaporeonite Wrote: Hey, guys!

I haven't had much luck with the Rowlet I'm currently trying to Masuda (1300 eggs and still nothing, grrr) and I'm not SRing this time around so I have a bunch of breedjects. I'm planning on breeding more Pokemon in the future but this is what I have to offer for now:

[Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_722_SoMo.gif]
Rowlet (30x and counting)

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

If you want one and ideally have breedjects to offer in return, please let me know! Smile

Can I trade a mudbray 5 perfect iv

Sure!

(Hopefully) added everyone who wants one via FC - is anyone at the plaza rn? If not I'll be here again tomorrow some time - it's past 10pm where I live and I need my beauty sleep Wink
@vaporeonite I'm in the Plaza now, but no worries if you're not online still!
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:56 PM)Wegquaza Wrote: @vaporeonite I'm in the Plaza now, but no worries if you're not online still!

I'm still here! (You gotta accept my request though  :D  IGN is Doris)
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:02 PM)vaporeonite Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:56 PM)Wegquaza Wrote: @vaporeonite I'm in the Plaza now, but no worries if you're not online still!

I think we were both sending invites at the same time so we didn't see them!

Thanks a lot. :D
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:06 PM)Wegquaza Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:02 PM)vaporeonite Wrote:

I think we were both sending invites at the same time so we didn't see them!

Thanks a lot. :D

Dangit  :D  
Yw! (Shiny Trumpeak looks pretty rad btw  :P )
I'm here now so pls everyone who still wants one just PM me when you're available, I'll try to check my PMs regularly! Smile
@vaporeonite I would love one. Can I trade you a Porygon Breedject? Modest Nature, Trace, 5Ivs (HP-Pretty Good)?
I can offer a 5 IV pichu with wish?
Good afternoon my friend. I want to take one of this rowlets if you had any left. Thanks a lot Smile
(Dec 8, 2016, 11:01 AM)nandawin Wrote: @vaporeonite I would love one. Can I trade you a Porygon Breedject? Modest Nature, Trace, 5Ivs (HP-Pretty Good)?

Of course! Smile

(Dec 8, 2016, 11:18 AM)al19 Wrote: I can offer a 5 IV pichu with wish?

Nice! I'd love it!

(Dec 8, 2016, 11:26 AM)belmont08 Wrote: Good afternoon my friend. I want to take one of this rowlets if you had any left. Thanks a lot Smile

Hi there! :D I have more than enough left!

I already registered all of you via FCs - just add me back and then we can meet up at the plaza to trade Smile