Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Breeding
I am breeding for shiny litten (745 eggs) and I took out the parents to check if I did it right. Does that make it harder to get the shiny?
no it doesnt you always have the same odds
Nope, taking out the parents doesn't make harder to get a shiny.

Make sure you have the Shiny Charm and both parents are from different regions to get a shiny faster... 745 eggs is too much, bro.
With the Shiny Charm and Masuda Method odds are 1/512.
You can also use the Magikarp egg swap method for faster hatching.
(Aug 19, 2017, 04:23 AM)peplu Wrote: Nope, taking out the parents doesn't make harder to get a shiny.

Make sure you have the Shiny Charm and both parents are from different regions to get a shiny faster... 745 eggs is too much, bro.
Dude! I got charm
(Aug 19, 2017, 04:26 AM)SkilledPlayer53 Wrote:
(Aug 19, 2017, 04:23 AM)peplu Wrote: Nope, taking out the parents doesn't make harder to get a shiny.

Dude! I got charm

try not to switch out parents, because it means you have start hatching eggs all over again. i didnt know this with my wimpod, and ended up hatching almost 3000 eggs. stick to one parent when breeding
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
If you are interested I have a shiny litten I bred a while ago
@bambam081890 If OP is not intrestead I have a Shiney Glalie id be willing to trade for your litten.
(Aug 22, 2017, 08:46 AM)ajohnsonbarroso Wrote: @bambam081890 If OP is not intrestead I have a Shiney Glalie id be willing to trade for your litten.

What ability does Glalie have?