Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Non-Alolan Pokemon for Sun and Moon Giveaway! Countdown to the end of school!
Wink 
Hello, there, everyone! This is RetroTyphlosion, here with a giveaway of Breedject Pokemon that do not appear in the Alola region for your Gen. 7 games. As some of you might know, where I live, the schools in my district get out for Summer Vacation in 9 more school days. To celebrate this amazing occasion, I decided I would make a giveway as a sort of way to "count down" the days until Summer (You'll probably see 9 more of these giveaways from me). Anyways, though, these giveaways will  be open for 48 hours (this giveaway will close Wednesday evening), and there will be about 3 Pokemon per giveaway. All of these Pokemon are Level 1, but have 4-5 IV's and great potential! The breedjects for this giveaway are.....
Mawile:
Ball: Love Ball
-Fire Fang
-Poison Fang
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang

Slugma:
Ball: Heavy Ball
-Acid Armor
-Memento
-Curse
-Stockpile

Krabby:
Ball: Pokeball
-Mud Sport
-Bubble
-Knock Off

Espurr:
Ball:Pokeball
-Scratch
-Leer

Sentret:
Ball: Pokeball
-Double-Edge
-Assist
-Trick
-Last Resort
If you want one, catch a Mankey (name it Retro) and place it on the GTS using this format:
Pokemon requested:
IGN:
Level of Mankey:
Gender of Mankey:
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR POKEMON BY WEDNESDAY, DON'T FRET! I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE TRADES EVEN AFTER WEDNESDAY AS LONG AS THE REQUEST WAS MADE WITHIN THE ALLOTED TIME. ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER I'M JUST A HUMAN. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR POKEMON RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE DON'T SPAM ME WITH POSTS OR PM'S. IF YOU DO THIS, YOUR REQUEST AND ANY FUTURE REQUESTS YOU MAKE WILL BE IGNORED, AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO A MODERATOR. AND, THIS IS A GIVEWAY, A  SERVICE THAT I AM DOING IN MY SPARE TIME. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.
Oh, yeah, and some rep is nice.
EDIT: This giveaway will be open for a bit longer! Enjoy!

VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
By the way everyone, those Mawiles are pretty good!

@RetroTyphlosion Your babies are still waiting for you ...
(May 15, 2017, 10:08 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Your babies are still waiting for you ...

@Tomlepanda I can pick up my babies tomorrow! (Outsiders, just don't ask).

@RetroTyphlosion PLease move your Thread to the Giveaway section http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways
@RetroTyphlosioncould i get one of those mawile
pokemon requested:Mawile(lv1-10)
Ign: Wouter
lv of mankey: 1(nicknamed retro)
Gender of Mankey:female
tnx in advance Smile
@RetroTyphlosion could I get a mawile plz
pokemon requested: Mawile lvl 1-10
IGN: Adrian
lvl of mankey:12(nicknamed Retro)
gender of mankey: female
thx,
Adrian
thx my mawile came in ur the best!
(May 17, 2017, 06:36 PM)adrianfpc Wrote: thx my mawile came in ur the best!

@adrianfpc Your Mawile got sniped. If you deposit again, I'll give you another!

(May 16, 2017, 09:06 PM)Jirachi Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion PLease move your Thread to the Giveaway section http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways

@Jirachi How do I move a thread to a different forum?