Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Quick question about breeding.
Question 
Alola !

Recently I have been breeding some pokemon for a trick room team. And I have a question - how do I get the breeject to have "no good" (a.k.a. 0iv) on a stat f.e. speed stat.
Like 5iv with 0iv in speed. Do i just put in a pokemon with small speed iv and hope to get a 0iv one? or is there a quicker way

Thank you <3
I'd recommend chain breeding, but for smaller IVs. Just keep on breeding pokemon with smaller and smaller speed IVs and just hope for a 0 IV pokemon.
Hey, @Dan! Unfortunately, @moo311 is right. There really isn't any way to gaurantee yourself an IV of 0. Believe me, I've tried different methods for years. It all comes down to chance. I would try breeding your two mons together without the Destiny Knot. This makes your odds of hatching a baby with 0 IVs in Speed about 1/31, or about 3% per egg. By doing this, the most IVs as possible will be randomized, and you can still customize the ability, Nature, and moveset for when you do finally get that IV of 0. I wish you luck, I know you'll certainly need it to get that coveted zero!

- 0kamii

P.S. Or if you want, you could tell me what pokemon you're breeding and I can check my inventory to see if I already have a compatible breeding partner with 0 in Speed. Then, I can let you borrow it! Your choice, so let me know. Smile
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder