Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First team!
Hey guys! I'm starting to build my first ever competitive pokemon team! I'm getting all of the pokemon legitly, and I already have 2 perfect Iv's with EV trained. I think I know what my team is going to be, but I would like some feedback.

So far, my team consists of:
Bulky Physical Mega Gallade
Special Sweeper Greninja
Those are what I have currently, and my next two ideas are:
Setup Tank Skarmory
Support Tank Sableye
The other two slots I haven't decided on, but I'm thinking maybe a lucario and something else. Any thoughts? I'd rather not veer away from the gallade and greninja, as they are some of my favorite non-uber pokemon and I already have them almost battle-ready. Also, i'm playing with friends that don't like going against ubers, so if I could keep it OU and down, that'd be great.
Thanks everyone, and wish me luck!
(Jan 6, 2015, 03:32 PM)Arkius Wrote: Hey guys! I'm starting to build my first ever competitive pokemon team! I'm getting all of the pokemon legitly, and I already have 2 perfect Iv's with EV trained. I think I know what my team is going to be, but I would like some feedback.

So far, my team consists of:
Bulky Physical Mega Gallade
Special Sweeper Greninja
Those are what I have currently, and my next two ideas are:
Setup Tank Skarmory
Support Tank Sableye
The other two slots I haven't decided on, but I'm thinking maybe a lucario and something else. Any thoughts? I'd rather not veer away from the gallade and greninja, as they are some of my favorite non-uber pokemon and I already have them almost battle-ready. Also, i'm playing with friends that don't like going against ubers, so if I could keep it OU and down, that'd be great.
Thanks everyone, and wish me luck!

you need firepower brother!i prefer get a jolly infernape with 6 ivs and ****.pretty awesome sweeper with an expert belt or a life orb.in double battles you can team it up with the greninja or the gallade and mega evolve on the first turn.i prefer putting a lucarionite on the lucario in case of an emergency
Yeah, I was thinking I needed another sweeper. Infernape sounds cool, and for the last slot I might go for magnezone. I like to lean towards pokemon that can take a hit, which is why I chose protean on greninja (besides the super stab, of course) but how does a magnezone sound to finish that off?