Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Back after a long time
Bug 
Hi everyone!

I don't even know if anyone remembers me? I have been away from the forums for about a year for personal reasons, but with SuMo being released and all, I figured it was high time I started being social again.

For those who don't know me (which I figure will be most people!), I'm Mutt! I'm French, but I live in Japan, where I am a grad student - I specialize in contemporary Japanese literature. Which is mostly a fancy excuse to hang around Tokyo and go to pokémon centers.
I'm a breeder. I've started breeding seriously in late gen 4, and although I have been breeding on and off for years, it remains my priority when playing Pokemon. I also find chaining to be a lot of fun!

I am very very bad at battling, and even though I am eager to learn, I'm also pretty much a slow learner in that regard (despite naitre's best efforts to mentor me a year ago!)

But I'm happy to be back!
Heart
Welcome back to the forums @Mutt. I do recall that you were active around this time last year and honestly aside some aesthetic changes not much has changed. If anything, best to review the rules here and if possible check up on people here on discord (Don't know if the link works). Also if you are interested, there's a breeding alliance group you can be apart dedicated for all Pokemon breeders alike so contact Naitre (wait...she's mia atm), Chase (likely him), or myself (yeah just ask a global mod). Well again welcome back to the forums Mutt!
Welcome back, Mutt!
Thank you Black117! I'm happy to see that someone remembers me :D
I'll definitely join the discord server. The breeding alliance also sounds like a lot of fun! I'll look around and contact one of you guys. Thanks again!

(Dec 15, 2016, 11:09 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome back, Mutt!

Thank you Hojunhu!