Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Battle? Shiny? Yes and Yes!
Heart 
Howdy! My name's Peridot3ds, but you can call me Evan. I'm a huge Pokémon nerd- I basically live and breath it. You can almost always find me on Discord or on Twitch watching Sun/Moon streamers. I fancy myself a VGC battler and a shiny hunter as well as a genner! If you ever need anything, please, let me know! My favorite thing about the Pokemon community is being able to serve and contribute to the enjoyment of others! Heart
Welcome to our quaint lil site :D sounds like youll fit right in ~
Hi @Peridot3ds , welcome to the forums! Smile

Apologies, I have retired from VGC 2 years ago, cannot help you out. However, most of the mods here are competitive battlers. Smile

In terms of shiny hunting, have you tried Shiny Value Exchanging? It is the easiest method to obtain a legitimate shiny Pokemon. Smile

And it is safe here to tell everyone you are a genner because what makes Pokemon Forever so special as compared to Reddit and most other Pokemon communities is because most of the people here has courtesy and won't harass like Reddit (I have lost faith in their moderation team): http://imgur.com/a/MsZNZ

And have you tried hosting your own giveaway? It is much slower pace here because the people here are not as greedy as most Pokemon communities. Smile

And I cannot find you in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel. :/
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hey! Welcome! So glad you joined and if you ever need any help im here! Im mostly on Discord so come chat if you want!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Hi @Peridot3ds! I'm a moderator here, I do a lot of singles battles, but we have a lot of VGC stuff for you. Hope you have fun here, I'll be available to answer any questions Smile