Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Skill Swap  
- Defog  
- Air Slash  
- Roost

This set works well having a teamate with a negative ability, such as slaking or archeops. At the beggining use skill swap on your teamate with the negative ability and then skill swap it to an opponent who will really suffer from it, such as a poison heal or guts pokemon. If you chose slaking as a teamate, try giving it power-up punch, which ends up becoming a swords dance punch, or hone claws stone edge for archeops. Defog lets it clear away stealth rocks which could later harm it. Roost is a good recovery move that most support pokemon need. Air slash allows it to do something if there are no hazards or pokemon that need to be skill swapped, and it allows you to stay in if taunted.

My slaking and archeops sets:

Slaking @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Truant  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Power-Up Punch  
- Ice Punch  
- Thunder Punch  
- Fire Punch

Archeops @ Salac Berry  
Ability: Defeatist  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Stone Edge  
- Acrobatics  
- Knock Off  
- Hone Claws
Wouldn't Simple Beam be better?
@CaynnPapayas

I appreciate that someone is taking my little winged friend for a whirl in Doubles. I haven't used a Swoobat since my playthrough of Gen 5. I'm currently Shiny hunting one, and I think this is a unique take on the little guy's role. I would probably replace Roost with Tailwind. Swoobat probably won't be hanging around long, so best to make use of that one...maybe two turns for longterm benefits.

@dmann 

I don't believe Swoobat gets Simple Beam.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

My thought was something more viable that has Simple Beam, is all.
(May 28, 2018, 11:05 PM)0kamii Wrote: @CaynnPapayas

I appreciate that someone is taking my little winged friend for a whirl in Doubles. I haven't used a Swoobat since my playthrough of Gen 5. I'm currently Shiny hunting one, and I think this is a unique take on the little guy's role. I would probably replace Roost with Tailwind. Swoobat probably won't be hanging around long, so best to make use of that one...maybe two turns for longterm benefits.

@dmann 

I don't believe Swoobat gets Simple Beam.

- 0kamii

Nice Idea. That seems alot better and a bet slaking would really benefit off a tailwind.
(May 28, 2018, 01:20 PM)dmann Wrote: Wouldn't Simple Beam be better?

I mean simple beam is okay and it works but with skill swap you can pass on the negative ability to really big threats.

If you had something with simple beam though you might want to see if it can get a stat reducing move like acid spray.