Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Be Our Guest - If you posted before my Comment then PM me to get your pokemon
Just passing by to say thanks for the Chandelure :3
Pokemon deposited: Foongus
Level:1
Pokemon wanted: Gardevoir
IGN: HRVY
Asking for lv91 to 100

Thank you! And thanks a lot for Lumière!
Alrighty originally it was supposed to be anybody who posted on March 19th, but I'll be nice and give it to you if you've posted above this comment. No more freebies afterwards :^)
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Mar 24, 2017, 07:26 PM)Colette Wrote: Alrighty originally it was supposed to be anybody who posted on March 19th, but I'll be nice and give it to you if you've posted above this comment. No more freebies afterwards :^)

I posted one above your comment asking for Belle (Gardevoir) it's on page 4

but it was a few days back and I've pulled the deposit down since then... can I still get it?
Is this still open? It was nine hours ago, so I'm not sure lmao
(Mar 25, 2017, 07:47 AM)TheArtOfCade Wrote: Is this still open? It was nine hours ago, so I'm not sure lmao

Yes it is, the thread is still open and there is no description stating it is closed. However, only people who posted above my previous comment will be able to receive the pokemon as this was originally only for March 19.
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

I deposited a lvl 10 male smeargle for gardevoir lvl 100 ign is hawkeye thx
Pokemon deposited: Probopass
IGN: Vasco
Level:32
Pokemon wanted: Gardevoir
asking for lvl 91- 100
I deposited a minior lvl 1 for a female gardevoir lvl 91 or higher ign is hawkeye.
Sorry only people who posted before my comment are able to get it at is was only available for March 19th originally, just a reminder for others, before posting please read the message I posted prior
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"