Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Been here for a few weeks but havent greeted.
Hey there, my name is Platinum, or Jack. I've been on the forums for a few weeks actually, and you may or may not have seen me for my genning and cloning service that I have been providing. I came to this server at first because I wanted to get back into Pokemon after not having played the game for around 5-6 years. I then stuttered across this website and ever since I have been learning new strats and gaining new Pokemon. I am able to gen, but I want to play the game legit so I simply gen for other peoples breejects which saves me a lot of time. I hope you're all happy with my service so far and that i will try to keep it up for as long as possible. Love you all!
I would like to officially greet you and thank you (For the I don't know how manyieth timeSmile) for that service of yours.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
@CharizardSoOP21 I agree. Your awesome and welcome to da forum
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Welcome to the forums bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
welcome to the site jack :D your very kind to provide your services for everyone, glad to have you here!
Welcome to the Site