Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Better late than never!
Music 
Greetings and hello dear PokémonForever community!

Some of you may already know me since I began to do a Giveaway here shortly after registration. :p
Anyways! I'm Ryokara - or Ryo for short! I live in Germany and English is my second language, sooo... sometimes, I struggle with building proper sentences.
But I think you'll always understand what I want to say in general!

I play Pokémon since I were little, staring with Gen I: Pokémon Blue and Pokémon Stadium!
Actually, I never stopped playing, even when I had a, hm... let me call it "low phase" in Gen V.
I didn't really like the concept of not being able to catch any of the already existant Pokémon in B/W before you finished the League. (Even if today, I think it was actually a good idea.)
And I really disliked most of the Pokémon when playing B/W. I didn't play B2/W2 until today, because I really thought it were "over" with my love for Pokémon in Gen V back then.
(But let's be honest... I finished the game with Seismitoad in my team. Because there were no other Water type. Somehow, I missed Frillish and I never brought my fossil back to life... -cough- Seismitoaaaadd... QQ -cries-)
But well. Then, Gen VI came. I tried it out because, well, Pokémon was always my favourite video game series of them all.
One disappointment after another with the Pokémon. I were SHOCKED what my Fennekin evolved into.
It was the first time that I banned my starter into the storage after it evolved to end stage. But I fell in love with several new and old Pokémon instead, thanks to the amazing 3D animations.
Without wanting to spoiler anyone still playing X/Y, but there was this one point in the story of the game where I were positively shocked how the story became incredibly deep in an instant!

That moment at latest was the point were Pokémon had me again. But even before, I deeply fell in love with my team of Gen VI Pokémon only. Plus Mega-Blastoise. :p
Whatever, long story short: I love Pokémon and I think, the series will hold me for a while longer. :p

Also, I am a wannabe competitive player by now! With X/Y I started to breed a little, but I really became a BREEDER just a few weeks ago.
Because of that, I'm neither really good yet, nor I have to many Pokémon to chose from yet.
All I know about playing competitively I learned from my friends who brought me to playing competitively in the first place and a German Youtuber named Suishomaru.
But I really try to improve! xD

Whaaaatever. Thanks for everyone taking your time to read all this! It became more extensive that I thought... -cough-
And thanks for being such an awesome community in which I could find a comfy place lately. :3
Welcome to the forums :D, glad you're hear with us
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site it's been nice having you here
glad you feel safe somewhere :D you are a dear friend to me as of late so it's good to know you are happy as well!
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hello and welcome!
Hahaha why were you shocked when your Fennekin evolved? xD
Welcome by the way! :D
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
There goes! My bad, my connection is currently reeeaaally unreliable, so... ugh. ._.
Anyways! Thank you everyone for your kind welcome. =u=

(Oct 8, 2015, 12:56 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hahaha why were you shocked when your Fennekin evolved? xD
Welcome by the way! :D

Because I really don't like Delphox... -cough-
I wanted my beloved Fennekin to evolve into something... less human? I expected a reeeaaally cool, animalistic Pokémon.
Instead, I got a fox magician witch idk. No, I really don't like Delphox. ._. xD But by now, I like Braixen better than before. It's okay.
Just not what I were expecting. y_y xD