Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Beware of powersave scams
Exclamation 
Over the last few days I have see quite a few people get scammed by random people offering powersave services. On Friday and Saturday I seen three people loose about 8 or 9 pokemon total. Today someone told me when I entered chat that someone had taken 7 pokemon from them. Long story short, if you are frequenting the chat and someone you have never seen starts offering powersaves, don't just jump at it.

The person below did not respond for half an hour and when he did return he just started asking more people for pokemon. When he was called out he said he was working on them and then left the chat. He has already been banned from thereplayflynn by Athral, but I decided to post this here so more people are aware of the scams that are going on in chat when there are no admins around.

Twitch Name: Tutorials4trainers
IGN:
FC: 0619-6026-1118
(Offers powersaves and leaves with the pokemon)

[Image: Scam%201_zpspzdazyrh.png]

[Image: Scam%202_zpsii0wmdni.png]

[Image: Scam%203_zpsw0ug5lst.png]
To combat scams by fake powersavers, we do plan on implementing the replay powersave queue system very soon. The assigned replay powersavers will comprise of a team of trusted people that the community are familiar with, including moderators Levi15791, Athral_Burn, and AbruptFury.

We've received a large number of reports from Tutorials4trainers and although there hasn't been much proof in the way of screenshots, we have decided to ban him due to the large number of people being scammed by him.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
thanks skarric!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I do know that it was taken care of, Abrupt did an awesome job banning him and helping out the people he scammed. I mostly posted this so the people that visit other streams know about them. There are a few that go stream to stream scamming people. I do know there has been one coming to thereplayflynn and has scammed someone on there and a different person on another stream chat. Thanks for getting rid of these A-hats~!
I was there when people started realising what has happened, and have begun the process of replacing the lost pokemon, though I am still waiting on a few replies. Hopefully we don't get another incident like this