Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Bonsoir tout le monde! Hi :3
Hello everybody! I'm Hiryuu and I'm new here so let me introduce myself ^^

First of all I'm french! :D So forgive my poor english :s So don't hesitate to correct my big mistakes ahah (et si vous voulez je peux parler français x3). Anyway I'm 20 and I'm an engineering student.

I find this web site on a youtube video from TheJwittz, RenaeCollects and TheJustinFlynn where they deal with the "Ultimate Pokemon Shiny Hunting Guide". I'm a huge fan of Justin works on youtube, the first time I saw one of his video I was like "Oh man he catchs so much shiny it is so cool... I want to catch shiny too!" And now I'm here with my 20 shiny :3

Anyway I played pokemon since the first gen I love this franchise so much... I played all the generation expect for ORAS. I also love the spin off pokemon mystery dongeon, my favorite is pokemon explorer of sky it was so amazing :3

I also play some other games like ace attorney, Zero escape, disgaea...
Hello and welcome to the forum! I would be glad to aid you in trading and English and, in the process, probably learn some French myself! Anyway, welcome!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Welcome!
And also, you are not the only one with bad english, me too ,Im from Chile so dont worry (be happy)
:D :D
Good evening, welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the Site
Thanks guy =)