Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding Question
So, I'm trying to breed a Sableye. I currently have 2, a boy and girl, with good IVs but the female has recover with no prankster and the male has prankster but no recover. I'm trying to figure out how I need to go about breeding so I can get a prankster Sableye with recover. Should I breed the male with a ditto till I get a female with prankster then breed the female with a Pokemon who gives it recover as an egg move or what?
If I was you I should breed the prankster Sableye with the ditto first until you get a female prankster Saybleye.

Since if I recall it right: A male pokemon has a 60 percent chance with passing on the ability when breeding with Ditto but the female has a 80 percent change that it will pass on its ability when breeding with a male or a ditto. So if you put the female and male together first you have a bigger change that you will get a offspring with the females ability than the one of the male. This can take a lot of time so as I said before: I recommend putting your male sableye in the daycare together with the ditto.
It is hard as heck to breed a HA with a male than it is with female so W/O a doubt get a female HA Sableye.