Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding Tips
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to competitive pokemon. I've been trying to breed a female vulpix with timid. So far I've only been able to get SPL. ATK and SPD to 31. In fact its gotten to the point where 9 out of 10 of the eggs have 31 in SPL ATK and SPD. Could anyone give my any tips? I've been at this for about a week.
I think there's a thread on here. Check the tutorials section.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
having a 6iv ditto might help as well. make sure to give the everstone to the pokemon who you want to pass down the nature and give the destiny knot to the other parent to pass down the iv's. let me know if you need a 6iv ditto. ill be happy to give you one :D
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
What are the ivs of the parents
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote: having a 6iv ditto might help as well. make sure to give the everstone to the pokemon who you want to pass down the nature and give the destiny knot to the other parent to pass down the iv's. let me know if you need a 6iv ditto. ill be happy to give you one :D

i do not have one. what would it take to get one off you?
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:52 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote: having a 6iv ditto might help as well. make sure to give the everstone to the pokemon who you want to pass down the nature and give the destiny knot to the other parent to pass down the iv's. let me know if you need a 6iv ditto. ill be happy to give you one :D

nothing at all. :D
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

(Sep 3, 2015, 11:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:

really? that would be awesome. My FC: 1822-2766-3934
Describe me your Vulpix.

Nature, Ability, Desired IVs, etc. I can breed out one for you.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Sep 3, 2015, 11:35 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:

are you available now? im free now. fc 1822-0140-1469 ign yolo
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

(Sep 3, 2015, 11:56 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:35 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:

are you available now? im free now. fc 1822-0140-1469 ign yolo

yes im on now.