Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLEAR]Trade pls
Hello i would like some help me with my pokedex.

What i need.

Sandslash.
Slowking.
Politoad.
Salazzle.
Marowak.
Poliwrath.

TY! Wink
hey Yee, I'll be happy to show you pretty much everything but the slowking. In the same vein do you have a weavile you could show me?
(Dec 6, 2016, 11:39 AM)wpendragon Wrote: hey Yee, I'll be happy to show you pretty much everything but the slowking. In the same vein do you have a weavile you could show me?

Sorry i actually don't have weavile so if you don't want to do the trade just say so.
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:07 PM)YeeDS Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 11:39 AM)wpendragon Wrote: hey Yee, I'll be happy to show you pretty much everything but the slowking. In the same vein do you have a weavile you could show me?

Sorry i actually don't have weavile so if you don't want to do the trade just say so.

na, doing it just to help out is reason enough, let me know when you want me to go online Smile
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:13 PM)wpendragon Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:07 PM)YeeDS Wrote:

na, doing it just to help out is reason enough, let me know when you want me to go online Smile
Well going online now would be good
Give me a sec, gotta disconnect to get sandslash out of my battle box. Gonna want those mons back as well my friend, it was my assumption you only wanted to see them for your dex (at least the sandslash as I only have the one). Also just remembered I'm kinda mid elite 4 so you'll have to give me a bit on the sandslash.
Could you add paras etc sorry xdif you don't see this in time don't cate
I could give you a Sandshrew breedject holding an Ice Stone soon.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Hope that trade helped, let me know if there is anything else you need Smile