Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

CLOSED
Looking for Hawlucha with Mold breaker and Hoothoot/Noctowl with Tinted Lens.
I've got a bunch of HA and EM Pokémon to offer, and I can throw in an ORAS-tutor move or two. Only thing I won't trade is legendaries and shinies.

EDIT:
All my ORAS HA Pokémon
Zubat, Vulpix,Wooper, Venipede, Zangoose.

Abra, Bagon, Bulbasaur, Buneary, Carvanha, Charmander, Chespin, Chimchar, Cleffa, Corphish, Cranidos, Croagunk, Dedenne, Dratini, Drifloon Drillbur, Dunsparce, Durant, Eevee, Elgyem, Espurr, Foongus, Fletchling, Froakie, Gible, Golett, Goomy, Heracross, Inkay, Keckleon, Lileep, Magnemite, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poochyena, Pachirisu, Pichu, Pinsir, Poliwag, Phantump,Ralts, Riolu, Sableye, Shelmet, Shroomish, Slowpoke, Slugma, Snorunt, Spiritomb, Swablu,  Swirlix, Tauros, Torchic, Treecko, Tropius, Tympole, Tyrogue, Vulpix, Wooper, Zangoose, Zubat.

EDIT2:
Got the Noctowl. Thanks Arctero

EDIT3:
And now I have Hawlucha aswell. Thanks sandragon13
I think I have a tinted lens noctowl. What are you willing to offer?
(Dec 11, 2014, 02:28 PM)Arctero Wrote: I think I have a tinted lens noctowl. What are you willing to offer?

Anything you want in particular?
what kind of hidden ability pokemon do you have?
(Dec 11, 2014, 02:51 PM)Arctero Wrote: what kind of hidden ability pokemon do you have?

In ORAS, I've got;
Shelmet, Abra, Swablu, Foongus, Elgyem, Torchic, Shroomish, Charmander, Chespin, Cleffa, Lileep, Corphish, Zubat, Dedenne, Dratini, Dunsparnce, Eevee, Drillbur, Snorunt, Gible, Ralts, Golett, Goomy, Froakie, Heracross, Tyrogue, Chimchar, Kecleon, Buneary, Riolu, Magnemite, Inkay, Espurr, Poochyena, Munna, Nidoran, Vulpix, Noibat, Pachirisu, Pichu, Pinsir, Poliwhirl, Wooper, Cranidos, Sableye, bagon, Treecko, Venipede, Carvanha, Slowpoke, Swirlix, Spiritomb, Fletchling, Tauros, Croagunk, Phantump, Tropius, Bulbasaur, Zangoose.
what are the genders of goomy and chimchar?
(Dec 11, 2014, 04:23 PM)Arctero Wrote: what are the genders of goomy and chimchar?

Got both for Chimchar and a male Goomy. I can breed a female Goomy if you want that though.
I think I'll trade for the HA dratini.
(Dec 11, 2014, 04:34 PM)Arctero Wrote: I think I'll trade for the HA dratini.

Okay, I've added you. I can trade now if you have time.
My IGN is Helena
I don't have Hawlucha per se, but my Safari has Hawlucha in it; by unlocking it, you can catch your own. I wouldn't charge for this, unless you wanted to trade me a HA guy I don't have, like Shelmet or Swirlix. Seems fair to me, anyway.

-sandragon13