Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Almost complete national dex! (Giveaway?)
I'm at the final stretch for my national dex and was wondering if anyone was willing to help!

My current progress -- https://pokedextracker.com/u/MrRhino

Once I have finished my national dex I will be doing a giveaway of 78 shinies that I have accumulated over time (Most were found from wonder trade and GTS so no idea if they are legit or not sorry)

So be looking forward to this in the upcoming week and good luck to everyone when it comes around :D
Hey I have a bunch that you still miss, I will check out which ones exactly in the next few hours, I have to run some errands first.
Hey! I believe I can help you out as well, I'll add your fc and confirm what I have that can help you complete the dex! 
Just to be sure, are you keeping them for a living dex or trading them back after registering? Maybe there are some I can evolve spares for you  :P

Also, if you have something I'm missing let me know. I'm missing a few more than you, but almost there as well xD
https://pokedextracker.com/u/Lapyro
(Nov 4, 2016, 04:08 AM)Dannyman Wrote: Hey! I believe I can help you out as well, I'll add your fc and confirm what I have that can help you complete the dex! 
Just to be sure, are you keeping them for a living dex or trading them back after registering? Maybe there are some I can evolve spares for you  :P

Also, if you have something I'm missing let me know. I'm missing a few more than you, but almost there as well xD

I'm currently not working on a living dex, once I have a shiny charm I will be going for a shiny living dex tho (which is going to take a long time haha), so I won't be keeping any of the Pokemon you send me unless you don't want them anymore.

And yeah I'll check if I have anything to help you out with for your dex, I'll be home around 11:00-12:00 CET
I got everything you need it would help me out alot if you could create just a straight list of the ones that you dont have
like so:
47.Parasect
186.Politoed 
etc
etc 

to avoid having to go through the Pokedextracker and seek out which ones are not obtained 

this way i can go through my Living dex and organize the ones you need all neatly in a box  :D
( it helps alot with reorganzing living dex after trading)   thanks in advance!

ill only do tradebacks and  i should be available most of the day
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Nov 4, 2016, 06:50 AM)MrRhino Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2016, 04:08 AM)Dannyman Wrote: Hey! I believe I can help you out as well, I'll add your fc and confirm what I have that can help you complete the dex! 

I'm currently not working on a living dex, once I have a shiny charm I will be going for a shiny living dex tho (which is going to take a long time haha), so I won't be keeping any of the Pokemon you send me unless you don't want them anymore.

And yeah I'll check if I have anything to help you out with for your dex, I'll be home around 11:00-12:00 CET

Sure thing, just PM me once you're online  Smile
One of my friends is currently adding a few to my list, I'll post an updated list in a few minutes. Thanks for the help everyone :D
Here's my updated list

#192 - Sunflora
#409 - Rampardos
#428 - Lopunny
#438 - Bonsly
#446 - Munchlax
#454 - Toxicroak
#468 - Togekiss
#473 - Mamoswine
#477 - Dusknoir
#505 - Watchdog
#544 - Whirlipede