Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Anyone need a Volcanion?
If you need a Volcanion code, then lucky you, I have a spare right here! :D
Buuuut you're gonna need some luck to take it. I've used random.org to pick a number 1-20, which we'll call X. I then used it to generate a number 1-100 X times, to truly keep it random. We'll call the final result Y
You have to guess what Y is. First to guess it right will be PM'd a Volcanion code, then the thread will close. No changing answers, and only one guess per person. If - somehow - the only number left to be guessed is the correct one, then we will start from scratch (that way the lucky 100th person still has to try).

On your marks, get set, guess!
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Oct 16, 2016, 04:23 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: On your marks, get set, guess!

no
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
75------------
98? I have two but i gotta at least try right?
47 aww man i hope i get it
number : 5
28----
(Oct 16, 2016, 04:23 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: If you need a Volcanion code, then lucky you, I have a spare right here! :D
Buuuut you're gonna need some luck to take it. I've used random.org to pick a number 1-20, which we'll call X. I then used it to generate a number 1-100 X times, to truly keep it random. We'll call the final result Y
You have to guess what Y is. First to guess it right will be PM'd a Volcanion code, then the thread will close. No changing answers, and only one guess per person. If - somehow - the only number left to be guessed is the correct one, then we will start from scratch (that way the lucky 100th person still has to try).

On your marks, get set, guess!

EDIT: note that I won't be replying or saying anything till a correct answer is guessed
Y is Yveltal hahaha Smile