Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Approved Cloner!
I have A lvl 100, shiny, modest, magic guard clefable with gold capped iv's that I have raised since it was a cleffa. I actually got it through chance encounter while trying to hunt for iv's dittos and I was extremely lucky for it to have the correct nature and ability! It's one of my most precious pokemon and I want to share this pokemon through trading and giveaways! It has carried me through many battles with the cosmic power/stored power set I run on it.

I would like to have as many clefable as I can to be able to do giveaways and such, but I do not know how the cloning process goes since this is my first time attempting. I would like several boxes (2-4) of the clefable, but I'm not sure if cloners can do this many since I don't know how much effort/limitations it takes to clone pokemon.

If you accept this request you can keep as many clefables as you want for your own purposes! I will provide proof that this is a legitimate pokemon in around 10-20 minutes.
Getting my Action Replay in a few weeks, I can try cloning it when it comes (you will probably find a cloner by then).
@Shizuka-Nee If you need to clone to pokemon i can be of help. For my self I have a limit of up to 3 boxes and thats it. I dont know if other have limitations or not tho.

If you decide that you need my help please add my FC. Its located below my avatar and i'll have yours already added in case you decide.

(PS: Have that many pokemon ready to trade as for the cloning takes only minutes. )
(Jan 3, 2017, 08:43 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: @Shizuka-Nee If you need to clone to pokemon i can be of help. For my self I have a limit of up to 3 boxes and thats it. I dont know if other have limitations or not tho.

If you decide that you need my help please add my FC. Its located below my avatar and i'll have yours already added in case you decide.

(PS: Have that many pokemon ready to trade as for the cloning takes only minutes. )

Thank you! I was actually just about to provide the proof which i will now since I'm sure you don't want to clone anything hacked still. Also would i need to remove the leftover's I have on it for cloning to work?

http://imgur.com/a/yIJwE?desktop=1
Thats the proof btw ^
actually it will also clone the item it has with it. so any item you want more of go ahead and give it to hold it. Smile
(Jan 3, 2017, 09:08 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: actually it will also clone the item it has with it. so any item you want more of go ahead and give it to hold it. Smile

Thank you! ill probably give it gold bottle caps since i need those and also give some away for giveaways! When are you availible for trade? i added you on my friendlist already
(Jan 3, 2017, 09:23 PM)Shizuka-Nee Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2017, 09:08 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: actually it will also clone the item it has with it. so any item you want more of go ahead and give it to hold it. Smile

Thank you! ill probably give it gold bottle caps since i need those and also give some away for giveaways! When are you availible for trade? i added you on my friendlist already

Just be ready online im finishing a trade
@Athral_Burn Alrighty! I'm hopping in now!
(Jan 3, 2017, 09:31 PM)Shizuka-Nee Wrote: @Athral_Burn Alrighty! I'm hopping in now!

Be ready with three boxes to trade.
@Athral_Burn Thank you for helping out! you can pm me whenever you are done :D