Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] BP Items Giveaway!!!! [Hacked/Cloned]
(Apr 12, 2017, 05:05 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @element_x49 , sent! Smile

@ONESUNBEINGNOW , sent! Your Rayquaza will be Naive nature since you mentioned it. Smile

Regarding GameFAQs community, it is a very united Pokemon community, we took care of one another. Smile

There are also guilds willing to help beginners, as long as they are not greedy and are willing to contribute. Smile

You can find me in the guild Noctowl's Nest. Smile

Regarding most of the former r/pokemongiveaway giveaway hosts, most of them are in Solgaleo's Pokepuff, Wonder Trade Guild, etc. Smile

Pokemon Forever is also a decent Pokemon community. In my opinion, they have the best moderation team as compared to Reddit, Smogon, Azurilland, Serebii, etc.

your are awesome thank you

yea i singed up a few days ago to gamerfaqs and I noticed it has a bigger user base, in one day a thread over there will get a lot more hits, they get in a day what here might take a week or more

I have never really seen any negativity here of PokemonForever, so in my experience the quality of users here is better than reddit or even gamerfaqs, even if they may have a bigger user base, and I prefer quality over quantity any day, which is why I only hold giveaways I do here

are you going to be online for a bit? i would like to request a Mewtwo on your other thread?
(Apr 12, 2017, 05:12 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2017, 05:05 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @element_x49 , sent! Smile

@ONESUNBEINGNOW , sent! Your Rayquaza will be Naive nature since you mentioned it. Smile

Regarding GameFAQs community, it is a very united Pokemon community, we took care of one another. Smile

There are also guilds willing to help beginners, as long as they are not greedy and are willing to contribute. Smile

You can find me in the guild Noctowl's Nest. Smile

Regarding most of the former r/pokemongiveaway giveaway hosts, most of them are in Solgaleo's Pokepuff, Wonder Trade Guild, etc. Smile

Pokemon Forever is also a decent Pokemon community. In my opinion, they have the best moderation team as compared to Reddit, Smogon, Azurilland, Serebii, etc.

your are awesome thank you

yea i singed up a few days ago to gamerfaqs and I noticed it has a bigger user base, in one day a thread over there will get a lot more hits, they get in a day what here might take a week or more

I have never really seen any negativity here of PokemonForever, so in my experience the quality of users here is better than reddit or even gamerfaqs, even if they may have a bigger user base, and I prefer quality over quantity any day, which is why I only hold giveaways I do here

are you going to be online for a bit? i would like to request a Mewtwo on your other thread?

In terms of my experience with Pokemon communities:

Reddit:
Good: Easy to use.
Bad: Bad users (genners looking down at legit breeders or harassment) and poor moderation team.

Serebii:
Good: Resourceful
Bad: Dead

Azurilland:
Good: Past Gens
Bad: Declining

PokemonForever:
Good: Good users and best moderation team.
Bad: Small user base outside NA time zone (moderation team is attempting to promote interaction).

GameFAQs:
Good: Community is united.
Bad: Moderation Team is non-existent (but the unity of the community makes up for it).

Smogon:
Good: Resourceful (especially battling)
Bad: Intimidating for beginners.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hey just received the Kyogre, Thanks! 

And for the second one if i may:

Deposited : Emolga Female lv.57
Wanted : Groudon
IGN : Rainwald

Thank you! You're the best
@eisenaudi14 , sent! Smile
IGN: Naineezy
Deposited: Emolga Lvl 1 Female
Request: Kyogre w/Assukt Vest
Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much for the Rayquaza earlier!
@gkh1997 useful info on the forums, thanks, you are totally right about reddit and seribii, and yes it seems that there is a lot of community support in gamerfaqs which does indeed make up for lack of admin for sure, and like you say it is the place to go to join a guild etc

the only one I have not used yet is azurilland, I might have to check it out
@Odizie , sent! Smile
Request #3 thank you for the Groudon
IGN: Ian
Deposited: Emolga | 51 | Female | Pokeball
Requested: Rayquaza

Thanks!  Smile
IGN: Ghost
Deposited: Emolga | 51 | Female
Requested: Kyogre (Modest)
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
@element_x49 .
@Ghost228 ,

Sent! Smile