Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Checking TSVs services [Hacked/Cloned]
(Apr 6, 2017, 10:21 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @ONESUNBEINGNOW , your TSV is 0727. Do you want it to be on the list? And are you in UK time zone?

Thank you for the trade @gkh1997 ! I rep'd you up hehehe

I am not sure what the list of TSV's is for, or does exactly. I know its something to with shiny value of the player. You can add me to the list if you want though, I dont mind.

and yes I am GMT UK

again, many thanks, Onesun =)
@TheAlmightySancho , England is Greenwich Time Zone, GMT+0. Smile

@element_x49 , your TSV is 0645! Do you want it to be in the list? I need your time zone. Oh yeah, in terms of r/pokemongiveaway, the real reason why the community is dying is mainly because of my departure, once I left, most of the regular giveaway hosts followed me to other communities, there are a few in Pokemon Forever, but 80 percent of the former giveaway hosts from r/pokemongiveaway are currently in GameFAQs Trading Forums. That is why there are a lot of giveaways there recently. My friend who also left r/pokemongiveaway is currently planning a Sport Ball HA pokemon giveaway in GameFAQS. Currently hosting a poll. lol

That is why many people in r/pokemongiveaway hates me and some of them calls me a traitor. If you are curious why so many giveaway hosts left alongside me, it is because most of the regular giveaway hosts are closely bonded with me. If I left, they knew something is wrong with the community. But the main reason why I left r/pokemongiveaway 4 months ago is because I got into a feud with the moderation team there, for them doing things that are not helping the community. At that time, there is a lot of harassment, and the moderation team only knew how to warn individuals which of course, is not a good method of solving the harassment problems at that time. I called out to them that this method will no longer work, because it is the whole community, not individuals like in the past. Then, they called me, a regular giveaway host, to think of an idea to solve their problem. That makes me angry as the moderators promised that will contribute to the community, looked for another giveaway host for help, and I left the community. Then everyone slowly leaves one by one. Therefore, r/pokemongiveaway is dying out. And most of the people who remained in the community don't want me to return in the community.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Apr 7, 2017, 05:10 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @TheAlmightySancho , England is Greenwich Time Zone, GMT+0. Smile

@element_x49 , your TSV is 0645! Do you want it to be in the list? I need your time zone. Oh yeah, in terms of r/pokemongiveaway, the real reason why the community is dying is mainly because of my departure, once I left, most of the regular giveaway hosts followed me to other communities, there are a few in Pokemon Forever, but 80 percent of the former giveaway hosts from r/pokemongiveaway are currently in GameFAQs Trading Forums. That is why there are a lot of giveaways there recently. My friend who also left r/pokemongiveaway is currently planning a Sport Ball HA pokemon giveaway in GameFAQS. Currently hosting a poll. lol

That is why many people in r/pokemongiveaway hates me and some of them calls me a traitor. If you are curious why so many giveaway hosts left alongside me, it is because most of the regular giveaway hosts are closely bonded with me. If I left, they knew something is wrong with the community. But the main reason why I left r/pokemongiveaway 4 months ago is because I got into a feud with the moderation team there, for them doing things that are not helping the community. At that time, there is a lot of harassment, and the moderation team only knew how to warn individuals which of course, is not a good method of solving the harassment problems at that time. I called out to them that this method will no longer work, because it is the whole community, not individuals like in the past. Then, they called me, a regular giveaway host, to think of an idea to solve their problem. That makes me angry as the moderators promised that will contribute to the community, looked for another giveaway host for help, and I left the community. Then everyone slowly leaves one by one. Therefore, r/pokemongiveaway is dying out. And most of the people who remained in the community don't want me to return in the community.

I say ignore the hate, it just a computer screen. Not real people. Just words on a screen. So long as I stay positive with the words I use I can never create a bad perception about anything on the internet. Also, so long as there are people still playing the Pokemon games there will be those creating hacked giveaways.
(Apr 7, 2017, 05:59 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Apr 7, 2017, 05:10 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @TheAlmightySancho , England is Greenwich Time Zone, GMT+0. Smile

I say ignore the hate, it just a computer screen. Not real people. Just words on a screen. So long as I stay positive with the words I use I can never create a bad perception about anything on the internet. Also, so long as there are people still playing the Pokemon games there will be those creating hacked giveaways.

Yeah, I currently don't care about r/pokemongiveaway anymore. I have never talked to any of the remaining giveaway hosts. I am currently spending more time with my new friends in GameFAQs/PokemonForever. Smile
@gkh1997 sweet, nice one, I just singed up for gamefaqs, going to check it out
I am going to close this giveaway because it has already lasted for a month. But I will be making a new giveaway thread to check TSVs.

EDIT: Will leave this open for another two days before I make a new thread.
Hi!

Deposited:Emolga
IGN: Naineezy
Gender of Emolga: Female
Level of Emolga: 1
Name and Pokeball: Emolga in a Normal Pokeball

You can also add me to the list... thank you!
@Odizie , your TSV is 3334! Smile

Can I have your time zone? Smile
I wanted to know if you had shiny chimchar Ill trade shiny Reshiram or Lugia
IGN: Darren
Deposited: Emolga
Level: 55
Ball: Ultra Ball

Can  be put on the list please? Smile