Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Checking TSVs services [Hacked/Cloned]
(Apr 5, 2017, 03:07 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Myamoo425 , your TSV is 0301! Smile
Will add to the list as soon as I can. Smile

@TheAlmightySancho , cannot find in the GTS. Sad

I had to take it out of the GTS to do something, so I'll put it back in now for whenever you check back. I'll just warn you it might vanish again.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@ONESUNBEINGNOW , hi. Apologies, in terms of Rattatas, the GTS will glitch because people abuse it to request for insane stuff. I will leave this open for a few weeks so don't worry. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@TheAlmightySancho , your TSV is 3739! Smile

If you want your TSV to be on the list, can I have your time zone?
(Apr 5, 2017, 04:55 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @ONESUNBEINGNOW , hi. Apologies, in terms of Rattatas, the GTS will glitch because people abuse it to request for insane stuff. I will leave this open for a few weeks so don't worry. Smile

thanks for the reply @gkh1997 I had to take it down to do another trade, its back up now - sorry about that.

DEPOSITED: Rattata (no nickname) ENG
Level: 3
Ball: Premier Ball
IGN: ONESUN

REQUESTED: Heatran
Level: 91 or higher
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

many thanks =)
(Apr 5, 2017, 06:21 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Apr 5, 2017, 04:55 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @ONESUNBEINGNOW , hi. Apologies, in terms of Rattatas, the GTS will glitch because people abuse it to request for insane stuff. I will leave this open for a few weeks so don't worry. Smile

thanks for the reply @gkh1997 I had to take it down to do another trade, its back up now - sorry about that.

many thanks =)

Since you are in Route 5, deposit a Fomantis then, Rattatas, Pikipeks, any first few routes Pokemons tend to glitch in the GTS.
(Apr 5, 2017, 05:25 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @TheAlmightySancho , your TSV is 3739! Smile

If you want your TSV to be on the list, can I have your time zone?

My timezone is England, but I have no clue what the proper name is.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Apr 5, 2017, 09:42 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:

many thanks =)

Since you are in Route 5, deposit a Fomantis then, Rattatas, Pikipeks, any first few routes Pokemons tend to glitch in the GTS.

Okay @gkh1997, that is good info to know for the future. I went ahead and deposited the Fomantis for you, level 13, Female, with the same request info.
(Apr 6, 2017, 10:24 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Apr 5, 2017, 09:42 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:

many thanks =)

Okay @gkh1997, that is good info to know for the future. I went ahead and deposited the Fomantis for you, level 13, Female, with the same request info.

I cannot find it in the GTS. Sad
@ONESUNBEINGNOW , your TSV is 0727. Do you want it to be on the list? And are you in UK time zone?
@gkh1997 not sure what my TSV is but I think I bred this Emolga

IGN: Ian
Deposited: Emolga | 1 | Male | Pokeball
Requested: Heatran

Thanks!  Smile