Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Darth Mask (Type: Null) *This thread is dead*
It's another trade, indeed. Here's the info about it.

Type: Null (Shiny), Level 40, Genderless
IVS: 3 at Best
EVS: Clean Slate (Not Used)
Moves: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down
Ability: Battle Armor
Nature: Relaxed
Is Holding: Dark Memory

This guy is from Wonder Trade also, and this time I know it is hacked, as I got it while I was watching a WT Stream on Twitch, and it came from a Viewer. Players who want to play legitamately should stay away from the thread.

If you want to offer, do so in the comments Smile Ty for reading this thread.
@TimeTwist 

As much as I would like it, I don't want to steal all of your offers. I also have a shiny silvally, so I have no excuse to.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho hmmm, i see what you mean, and I already have a shiny Silvally as well, so it really doesn't matter to me anyway either, I just want to trade the duplicate away  Tongue
@TimeTwist 

I do like the fact that you're doing this sort of thing, though. It's kind, since the other option is to just keep them all. Big Grin

On a completely unrelated note, I got a shiny Xerneas today and it's probably hacked.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho well, I wanted to make a thread before, but one thing is that i didn't know how before, and the other thing is that I don't really reach out to others, because I just stand by and pretty shy if you ask me.
@TimeTwist 

I used to be the same and stayed at the edge not doing much socially, but then one day I realised I could be pretty charismatic and decided to start interacting. Staying social with the right groups of people really helps.

My trade shop - V2.3
I would like to take it. I can give you a legit Garchomp with max DV's except in Defense (next to 0) and in Sp.Atk (still pretty good) in exchange, if you want Big Grin
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool I would like some more info on the Garchomp please.