Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Europe Event Darkrai code giveaway
Hi, this is my second giveaway. The first one went great, so I hope everyone will be just as nice and understanding during this one. Please read all of this before you make a request.

I have been able to get 42 Event Darkrai codes. I realised that not everyone in Europe might have had access to the places they are given out, so that's why I'm doing this.
It's first come, first serve and I'll PM you the code after I see your post. Please don't ask for two.
These codes are only valid until the 31st of August, so be quick to use them. Also, if the code doesn't work, please tell me, so I can give it to someone else.
If I see that the message hasn't been opened after three days, I reserve the right to give the code to someone else.
A +1 rep would also be appreciated, but it's not obligatory of course. If there are any problems, I apologise in advance.

Warning: They are region locked and only valid in Europe! So if you live somewhere else, I'm afraid they won't work.
They also only work once, so if you've already used one, you can't use another one to get a second Event Darkrai.

CODES REMAINING: 0

I'm not able to get any more codes, so the ones numbered here are the only ones left.

PLEASE READ POSTS 92 & 97!
Could I get one please?
Please could I get one too? :D
@Exceedgod I have PMed you the code.

@youngtomlin I have PMed you the code.
Can I have one please?
@Hiichito I have PMed you the code.
can i get one please?
@Plunger I can't seem to be able to PM you. Could you please turn that setting on?
Can I have one? Thanks!
Shimono Hiro!

Can i have one of those? Would be really awesome!