Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Game Show Giveaway - Eeveelutions!
Holy crap! I didn't know that about Kirlia! Props to II Yveltal II! I feel a +1rep is in order!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:09 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Holy crap! I didn't know that about Kirlia! Props to II Yveltal II! I feel a +1rep is in order!
AWWW Thanks! :3
(Jun 26, 2016, 10:51 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 10:31 AM)II Yveltal II Wrote: (I'm only answering 3 questions because im lazy! YAY)

1.  Q.  Which Pokemon can learn both Vital Spirit, and Insomnia?  A.  Delibird

2.  Q.  What is the highest level pokemon you can catch?   A. A Magikarp at LVL. 100

3.  Q.  What is the minimum level you can get Gallade?    A.   6! You can get a LVL 6 Kirlia on Sinnoh Route 203 (It's just SUPER DUPER rare! Like were talking 1% rare!)
Correct! Congrats Champ... What do you want s your prize?

Smells Like Mettaton...
Can I get a Calm Vaporeon and IV Request!: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (If thats ok, I wouldnt want to make you do to much work!)
(Jun 26, 2016, 05:36 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 05:21 AM)RSubangkit Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2016, 02:01 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote: Hello Pokemon Forever Users, I'm Allegro, and I will breed and train an Eevee and evolve it into any Evolution (if you want me to.) All Eevees will have the Hidden Ability Anticipation unless you specifically say not to. They will also have 5 - 6 Perfect IVs.

In order to get an Eevee or Eeveelution, you must answer three trivia questions correctly out of 5.
These are the questions:
1) What is: The only pokémon that can have both Vital Spirit and Insomnia
2) What is: The Dark type move with the highest base power
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?
4) What is: The Minimum Level you can get Gallade?
5) What is: The only Generation 5 Pokemon that can not learn TM moves?

If you have any additional questions, PM or leave a reply with " ALLEGRO! "

Smells Like Mettaton...

1. Delibird
2. Hyperspace Fury
3. Magikarp
4. 20
5. Tynamo
Correct! You are now able to ask for any Eevee or Evolution.

Cool. I'd like a 5iv spread Modest Glaceon with the hidden ability please. The spread should be 31/x/31/31/31/31
My To Do List:
Finish Espeon Training
Breed Female HA 31/31/31/31/×/31 Eevee
Train Modest Glaceon
Train Calm Vaporeon
Personal List:
Shiny Hunt: Farfetch'd/Absol/Trevenant
Giveaway Ideas
Shimono Hiro!

Woo, gameshow time! I love these things!
Okay, time to get every question wrong...
            Answer: Delibird! I have one with Vital Spirit and one with Insomnia, so I know this one.
            Answer: Definately Hyperspace Fury. My experience with 10 year olds on the internet has proved me this.
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?
             Answer: The sacred magikarp!
             Answer: Dang it, I have to resist my urge to look it up on the internet. Umm... I don't think you can find a low leveled one in the wild, so I'll just say level 20, because that is when Ralts evolves into Kirila, and then you can evolve Kirila with a dusk stone.
               Answer: AHHHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS? I'm just going to say Tynamo because everyone in the comments is saying that. Whoo, peer presure!

Okay... Eevee, here I come!
I'll try to answer the questions

1) For sure, it is DELIBIRD
2) After checking google.com, I am sure it is HYPERSPACE FURY (100 base power)
3) It is MAGIKARP in Platinium
4) It is 6 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjSBAxKhfkw). Then, dusk stone
5) It is tynamo

Thanks in advance. Wink

Altaiis
(Jun 27, 2016, 11:37 AM)FearTheDragonMaster Wrote: Woo, gameshow time! I love these things!
Okay, time to get every question wrong...
            Answer: Delibird! I have one with Vital Spirit and one with Insomnia, so I know this one.
            Answer: Definately Hyperspace Fury. My experience with 10 year olds on the internet has proved me this.
             Answer: The sacred magikarp!
             Answer: Dang it, I have to resist my urge to look it up on the internet. Umm... I don't think you can find a low leveled one in the wild, so I'll just say level 20, because that is when Ralts evolves into Kirila, and then you can evolve Kirila with a dusk stone.
               Answer: AHHHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS? I'm just going to say Tynamo because everyone in the comments is saying that. Whoo, peer presure!

Okay... Eevee, here I come!
You got enough questions right to get any Eevee/Eeveelution you want! Notice: It can take up to two or three days (from my experience) to breed specific natures, abilities, and genders, as well as IVs. And Train them.
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 27, 2016, 01:25 PM)Altaiis Wrote: I'll try to answer the questions

5) It is tynamo

Thanks in advance. Wink

Altaiis
You got enough correct to get your prize, (Breeding and Training takes about Two to Three Days from my experience) Sometimes getting specific genders, IVs, and Abilities at one time is difficult.)
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 28, 2016, 09:00 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2016, 01:25 PM)Altaiis Wrote: I'll try to answer the questions

5) It is tynamo

Thanks in advance. Wink

Altaiis
You got enough correct to get your prize, (Breeding and Training takes about Two to Three Days from my experience) Sometimes getting specific genders, IVs, and Abilities at one time is difficult.)
Hi, i'd like a Modest Sylveon for strategic purposes. If you play on ORAS, could you learn him Hyper Voice (I'can't in XY because of the fact that move tutors only exist in oras). I don't mind having one gender in particular, but i prefer females over males for breeding.
And of course, perfect IV's Wink
Thanks
Altais