Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Game Show Giveaway - Eeveelutions!
Whoooo! I got enough right! I wonder what I got wrong, however...
Anyway, is it possible to have a adament eevee?
I would love to have one for a whacky set that I'm working on.
1: Delibird
2:Hyperspace Fury
3: Magikarp
4: 10
5: Tynamo
(Jun 28, 2016, 12:10 PM)FearTheDragonMaster Wrote: Whoooo! I got enough right! I wonder what I got wrong, however...
Anyway, is it possible to have a adament eevee?
I would love to have one for a whacky set that I'm working on.
Adamant Eevee is easy for me to get. But, currently, I am EV Training someone else's Glaceon Request, and I am also in the process of sending someone's Espeon to them, so I don't know when I can give you one. Hopefully, soon or tomorrow (I live in Germany and it is almost 10 PM.)
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 28, 2016, 12:30 PM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: 1: Delibird
2:Hyperspace Fury
3: Magikarp
4: 10
5: Tynamo
You got enough questions right to request your prize!
Also, depending on your request it could take days, so bare with me.
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 25, 2016, 02:01 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote: Smells Like Mettaton...
..........Realy..... No one has pointed this out........ clap.. clap.. clap...
[font]what are you say undertale is a bad game,[/font]
SANS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
Cant believe I actually won?

Anyways, would it be ok if I just got a Eevee so I can decide what I want later? If not, I would probably want a Jolteon. :D
(Jun 28, 2016, 05:39 PM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: Cant believe I actually won?

Anyways, would it be ok if I just got a Eevee so I can decide what I want later? If not, I would probably want a Jolteon. :D

Sure!
Shimono Hiro!

Question: what are you going to do if for example, a lot of people wanted a Flareon, but you did not have enough fire stones. What would you do?
(Jun 29, 2016, 05:34 AM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: Question: what are you going to do if for example, a lot of people wanted a Flareon, but you did not have enough fire stones. What would you do?
I would get more since they are esp to get in X and Y. Why do you ask? Also, what would you like? An Eevee or Joltein, or Flareon?
Shimono Hiro!

Idk I was just wondering. Also Eevee would be fine. I have a Pokemon X that I dont usually play and I want to make my dex so it shows a shiny Eevee and what ever else Eeveelution I choose