Poll: do you want me to continue these generation shiny legendairies giveaways?
This poll is closed.
Yes
94.59%
35 94.59%
No
5.41%
2 5.41%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Gen 2 shiny legendairies giveaway
@JoeBoss23 you can get all five of them if you want just deposit and post with the details and i'll look for it as soon as i can after i see your post
@Ninjames85 send and enjoy, and was that entei a shiny because that would be awesome otherwise if you want a shiny just deposit Smile
@wartty sorry i noticed you post late, just post or PM me when you see me online and we can trade all four at once.
I've deposited a yellow oricorio
lvl 12
female
IGN Sean 
requested Ho-Oh
@ShinyHunterForLife send and enjoy
(Nov 4, 2017, 01:44 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife send and enjoy

May I get another one?
(Nov 4, 2017, 01:49 PM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2017, 01:44 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife send and enjoy

May I get another one?
@ShinyHunterForLife all five if you want just deposit
@Skulblaka01 

Okay I've deposited the same stats as the first oricorio and the Pokémon wanted is entei
@ShinyHunterForLife send and enjoy
(Nov 4, 2017, 02:07 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife send and enjoy
@Skulblaka01 

Thanks allot, I really want the last 3 shiny pokemons but Is that okay if you? I know you've said yes already but I'm feeling a bit rude
(Nov 4, 2017, 02:10 PM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote:

Thanks allot, I really want the last 3 shiny pokemons but Is that okay if you? I know you've said yes already but I'm feeling a bit rude
@ShinyHunterForLife don't worry about it, there are multiple people who have gotten all five already (since they are genned pokemon as stated there isn't really a shortage)
(Nov 4, 2017, 02:13 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2017, 02:10 PM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote:

@ShinyHunterForLife don't worry about it, there are multiple people who have gotten all five already (since they are genned pokemon as stated there isn't really a shortage)

Okay then, I've deposited an oricorio with same stats except she's lvl 10 now and I've requested a raikou