Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] HA Sentret/Furret
Looking for Frisk Sentret or Furret, in Gen 6 or 7 doesn't matter, I have alot of HA-mons, Dreammons, Aprimons etc to offer

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I have one i can breed you @PerchPond. What HA mons do you have?
(Feb 5, 2018, 01:44 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: I have one i can breed you @PerchPond. What HA mons do you have?
Cool @Pokeballsohard 
I have so many and I don't have a spreadsheet for them, but I have all the fossils HA and I believe all starters, and most others as well. It's probably easier if you can mention one you want and I can see if I have it
@PerchPond do you have HA Mothim? (Tinted lense) or the evolution line with hA. Preferably in a pokeball
@PokeballsohardIf perch pond wouldn’t have it, which seems unlikely but still. I’m always willing in help you out with the HA Burmy!
@TheShinyMothim  awesome, if perch doesn't have it I'll hit you up about it later. Thanks
(Feb 5, 2018, 02:01 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: @PerchPond do you have HA Mothim? (Tinted lense) or the evolution line with hA. Preferably in a pokeball
@Pokeballsohard No sorry
@PerchPond HA pachirisu?
(Feb 5, 2018, 02:29 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: @PerchPond HA pachirisu?
@Pokeballsohard Yes, I can breed one for you tomorrow or later this week, as it's getting quite late here now
@PerchPond ok, just message me tomorrow or whenever you're ready. I'll be on