Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Help moving my lucky egg
Hey guys, could anyone take a minute to help me move a lucky egg from sun? Accidentally traded my US one away
Dammit all, wight! That egg had feelings and you sent him away from his family? You can't just replace him!

Also, I'm unfortunately busy sniffing out a shiny Pheromosa in the wormholes right now but I hope you get some help soon.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 1, 2018, 03:56 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Dammit all, wight! That egg had feelings and you sent him away from his family? You can't just replace him!

Also, I'm unfortunately busy sniffing out a shiny Pheromosa in the wormholes right now but I hope you get some help soon.
Hey man it was an accident! Lol But yeah i just gotta move mine from Sun to Ultra Sun for this shiny 6iv poipole I snagged for a cutifly ?
Boom! Did it myself via GTS
(Jan 1, 2018, 04:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Boom! Did it myself via GTS

By the way, @wightvoid: Maybe you already know this, but apparently now you can have an unlimited suply of Luccky Eggs in USUM.

You can SOS call Blisseys in Pony Plains and some are holding Lucky Eggs now! I didn't test it out yet though, I'm still in Po Town in my US.

Happy New Year!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~