Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: Zeraora Code US In Exchage For Events, Shinies, Legendaries And More. All Legit.
(Oct 23, 2018, 06:36 AM)paul23k Wrote: This is still available. We don't have Game Stops in our country PH. And our local game shops don't have any code give aways. Can anyone help me get a Zeraora code? Please and thanks! Smile

Hey,

hit me up if you still need one :P I can't give you a code but I can give you the pokemon
(Oct 24, 2018, 07:16 AM)iArcZ Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2018, 06:36 AM)paul23k Wrote: This is still available. We don't have Game Stops in our country PH. And our local game shops don't have any code give aways. Can anyone help me get a Zeraora code? Please and thanks! Smile

Hey,

hit me up if you still need one :P I can't give you a code but I can give you the pokemon

Is this event code pokemon? If you don't mind. May i see it's gift card if you don't mind. Thanks! And what would you want in exchange?
@paul23k if you still need the Zeraora codes I have a bunch I would like to trade for the set of shiny regi's
(Oct 27, 2018, 07:31 PM)LandonWPE Wrote: @paul23k if you still need the Zeraora codes I have a bunch I would like to trade for the set of shiny regi's

That's a nice offer. Sadly i just got my code this morning. Sorry and thanks for the offer. Smile