Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF competitive nature Heatran from Ultra Sun
Hey guys I am looking for a modest Heatran from gen 7 (Legit please). I can offer any tapu or ultra moon exclusive UB of your choice with a competitive nature. (Excluding Stakataka)
Just let me know what you would like. Thanks!
I'm wormholing right now for one, just so you don't think people are ignoring you.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 7, 2018, 03:58 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm wormholing right now for one, just so you don't think people are ignoring you.

Thank you!
(Feb 7, 2018, 04:00 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2018, 03:58 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm wormholing right now for one, just so you don't think people are ignoring you.
Thank you!
I guess I should say thank you, as I have caught a shiny Drapion, Abomasnow and Quagsire today while wormholing.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 7, 2018, 04:38 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2018, 04:00 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
Thank you!
I guess I should say thank you, as I have caught a shiny Drapion, Abomasnow and Quagsire today while wormholing.

Drapion is an awesome mon. One of my personal favorites. If you do find a Heatran what would you like in return?
What natures are your Tapus? And what about Celesteela?
Sword and Shield Trades
@Hojunhu 
I can still catch a bulu so I can sr for any nature. Modest fini, timid Koko, and modest lele. I have a modest celesteela or I can sr for any nature you want.
My wife is a champ and caught the Modest Heatran. I'd trade for a Sassy or Calm Celesteela.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 10, 2018, 03:08 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: My wife is a champ and caught the Modest Heatran. I'd trade for a Sassy or Calm Celesteela.

I'm on my way home now. I can get you a celesteela sometime in the next few hours. Thank you and your wife very much!

Edit:
@Hojunhu  I just caught you a calm celesteela. I can trade whenever you are ready.
@Kookiemuker Do you think we could trade around 10:30 GMT-5?
Sword and Shield Trades