Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Llocin's Battle Tree All-Stars Part 2/3: Bewear
Photo 
I've been having some moderate success in Battle Tree Singles with a specific team and I want to share with anyone who's interested! This is Giveaway part two out of three of my Battle Tree Singles team. This is the team I beat the inital Battle Tree Singles with and made it up to 46 consecutive wins in Super Singles before getting ROFLSTOMPED(do the kids still use that term?) by a certain Dream Eater Focus Sash Gengar Dodgy . Number one in this series was Garchomp; the second is...Bewear!

[Image: bewear.png]
Bewear (F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 166 Spe
Ability: Fluffy
Level: 100
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Claw
I love this Pokemon! She's great for those all-too-common all ice Battle Tree teams that completely destroy my poor Garchomp. She can shake off a lot of hits and dish out some serious damage. I'm fairly inept with most things beyond type matchups, so I did some research before commiting to training a Bewear. After reading this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bewear.3587276/ I was intrigued and decided to give Bewear a chance; I'm very glad I did!
WARNING: RETURN WON'T DO MUCH DAMAGE IF BEWEAR'S HAPPINESS IS LOW. KEEP HER HAPPY OR CHANGE THIS MOVE!
This is for Sun\Moon only. In order to participate in this giveaway, deposit a Granbull in the GTS and request a level 91+ Bewear. You will be ignored if you don't deposit a Granbull, they can be found in numerous places(http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/location/210.shtml) if you don't have one yet.
[Image: granbull.png]
Fill out the following form to let me know more about the Granbull you deposited:

IGN:

THIS GIVEAWAY WILL CLOSE 1\1\2017 AT 6:00PM US EASTERN

[Image: bIoWf8n.jpg]
BEWARE OF THE BEWEAR :D :D :D
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Level: 40
IGN: Oh sh*t, I

Thanks mate :D
Always wanted to try it out with bewear.
Level: 40
IGN: Will

Thanks in advance!
ITS SO FLUFFY!!!

Level: 55
IGN: Armin 

Thanks!  :D
hey i would love to try out that bewear set man, seems prettu cool!

Level: 41
IGN: Josue

thanks in advance!
@BigDaddy Sent!
@willong You'll love her!
@tikrit IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE
@josue It is pretty cool! Enjoy!
Level: 43
IGN: Sylux
Level: 43
IGN: Lacie

AHHHHHHHH MY FAVE BEAR