Deposited Gender: 23
Desposited Level: Male
IGN: Riannon

Thanks for the Giveaway!
@element_x49 Sent! No, I do not have any males on this team
@thinkingbee Sent!
@willong Sent!
@odoodo  Sent!
If it is okay with you. I would like all 3. Would it be possible to set up a time to direct trade? If not I understand and will use the original method you suggested.
(Feb 17, 2017, 07:31 AM)Ghost228 Wrote: If it is okay with you. I would like all 3. Would it be possible to set up a time to direct trade? If not I understand and will use the original method you suggested.

GTS is much easier for me. I love hosting giveaways, but I don't always have a great deal of free time. I can usually only come back every few hours to check and fill requests. I will keep the giveaway open long enough for everyone interested to get a chance at getting the complete team.
(Feb 17, 2017, 07:35 AM)Llocin1151 Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2017, 07:31 AM)Ghost228 Wrote: If it is okay with you. I would like all 3. Would it be possible to set up a time to direct trade? If not I understand and will use the original method you suggested.

GTS is much easier for me. I love hosting giveaways, but I don't always have a great deal of free time. I can usually only come back every few hours to check and fill requests. I will keep the giveaway open long enough for everyone interested to get a chance at getting the complete team.

Not a problem. Let me go catch some golbats, and thank you in advance!
Requested Pokemon: Tyranitar
Deposited Gender: Male
Deposited Level: 43
IGN: Kaviarus.K
Requested Pokemon: Durant
Deposited Gender: Female
Deposited Level: 55
IGN: Ghost
Deposited Gender: 42
Desposited Level: female
IGN: William

Thank you

just a question, bit new to battle here. I saw some team who used baton pass. is it good?
Deposited Gender: Male
Desposited Level: 22
IGN: Will

Thanks in advance X2!
Requested Pokemon: Tyranitar
Deposited Gender: 23
Desposited Level: Male
IGN: Riannon

Thanks for the Giveaway!